If You Are Having a Hard Time Hearing, Schedule a Free Screening Now
Have you noticed that you are having a hard time hearing? Have you worked in loud and noisy environments? Do you frequently have to ask friends and family to repeat themselves in conversation? It may be a clear sign that you are experiencing hearing loss. Perhaps you’ve noticed your work is beginning to suffer, and friends and family members are increasingly frustrated with you.
Many people fear going to the doctor to discuss hearing loss because they don’t want to be forced into a solution that makes them uncomfortable. At Hear Again Hearing Aids, our hearing care specialists will evaluate your hearing and answer all of your questions to alleviate your apprehension.
Signs You May Be Suffering Some Hearing Loss
You may be wondering if you truly are losing your hearing or if it is the outside environment that is changing. To determine if you are suffering some degree of hearing loss, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have to ask people to repeat what they say?
- Do you have trouble hearing in groups?
- Does it seem like other people frequently mumble?
- Do you often fail to hear someone talking behind you?
- Do you turn up the volume on the TV or car radio more than others?
- Are you having difficulty understanding people on the phone?
- Have you been sleeping through your alarm clock?
- Do you have more difficulty hearing at the movies than your companions?
- Do you avoid going to noisy parties and restaurants?
If you answer yes to these questions, you are not alone. It is estimated that 20 percent of all Americans suffer some degree of hearing loss and, by age 68, one in three people have hearing loss. On average, it takes a person who suspects he or she has lost some hearing ability seven years to seek help.
Read what our clients have to say about the difference we made for them in our testimonials section. Whether you have just recently noticed difficulty or have been suffering for a long time, don’t wait any longer. Schedule your free evaluation with us now and start down the road to better hearing and a better life.
Meet Our Hearing Healthcare Providers
|Dr. Brad Gold||Cheryll Gold, AuD, CCA||Seth Andrews, AuD|
Contact Us Now for Your FREE Evaluation
There is no time like the present to take charge of your hearing health. Fill out the form below or call our Corpus Christi office at (866) 330-3991. We will schedule your screening at your convenience.